Multiple parties submitted offers within a few days of listing this gorgeous San Antonio estate. Phyllis Browning Realtor®, Kathy Seale, and her homeowners were delighted to complete the sale for $1,302,000!
The homeowners chose to work with Curbio to renovate and repair the property before listing it. Improvements to this beautiful four-bedroom, six-bath home included:
- Painting its interior
- Refurbishing the floor and painting the walls of the garage
- Removing and replacing carpets
- Upgrading lighting with new fixtures and recessed LED light trim
- Removing wallpaper and mending drywall
- Installing an on-demand indoor tankless electric water heater in the kitchen’s prep island
- Improving plumbing in the kitchen and primary bathroom
- Enhancing landscaping
- Professional cleaning once the repairs were completed
These strategic updates scored the sellers $238,424 in profit after a short ten days on the market.
You can substantially increase your home’s value, too. Tell us about your property to receive a free, same-day estimate.