This charming 1949 bungalow in Portland is the perfect example of the profitability of Curbio’s pre-listing home improvements. After a short three weeks on the market, the adorable 2-bedroom, 1-bath home sold for half a million dollars! With an initial home value of $325,000, the upgrades generated an incredible $117,548 in profits for the homeowner. Realtor® Maria Boulton of Coldwell Banker Bain and her clients made the wise decision to update some of the essential features of the home before listing. With Curbio’s help, they made strategic improvements that added curb appeal, inside and out! Upgrades included:
- Installation of hardwood floors in the bedrooms, living areas, and hallways
- Kitchen improvements that included new appliances, a granite countertop backsplash, garbage disposal, and new cabinets
- A bathroom refresh with a new shower, toilet, vinyl flooring, baseboard trim, light fixtures, and an updated vanity
- Garage enhancements like a new garage door, doorway, and wooden steps
- Landscaping, junk removal, and exterior painting
- Professional cleaning
The bungalow makeover cost $57,452 (which was only due upon the completion of the sale), and the happy homeowners were able to sell quickly – and scored a thrilling return on investment!
Get started on your pre-listing home improvements with a free, same-day estimate!