Only 6% of homebuyers are looking for a fixer-upper. To stand out in today’s competitive market, it is essential to prioritize pre-listing updates. But what improvements are worth your time and money? While some homes benefit from a heftier remodel, others only need minor updates, or a refresh, to sell for top dollar. Here are some of our favorite pre-listing transformations recently completed by Curbio:
1. This single-family home, located about 30 minutes east of Austin, only needed a basic refresh to prepare it for market. This included removing discolored carpets and sprucing up the backyard. We worked with eXp agent Alicia Hill to create an approachable, modern space that buyers would remember, with the total project costing only $38k. See the results!
Curbio made me look like a Rock Star Real Estate Agent. The seller and the new buyers are thrilled with the renovations! I am pleasantly surprised at the efficiency and ease of Curbio’s services.”eXp agent, Alicia Hill
2. The market for luxury listings in Orlando is hot! That is why Realtor® Eileen Schiffer was confident that she could elevate this million-dollar listing to sell for even more with a few strategic updates, surpassing the as-is price by over $700k. She worked with Curbio to update every area of this impressive home, from painting to pool maintenance.
3. Meanwhile, a couple of states up and over in Denver, CO, Sotheby’s agent Hawk Vanek was working with Curbio to remodel his chic loft listing. This home was ideal in location and charm, settled in the heart of RiNo and flaunting a beautiful wall of exposed brick. The remodel covered every room, including opening up the kitchen, bathroom updates, and installing hardwood floors. Check out the full scope of work.
4. Our next favorite is an impressive transformation from Saint Paul, MN. Real estate agent Jim Davich requested a free same-day estimate to get his listing market-ready. He worked with Curbio to make impactful updates that allowed the home to exceed his client’s goal sale price with zero upfront payment. The areas of focus for this listing included finishing the attic and elevating curb appeal, resulting in a sale of $80k higher than the as-is price. Jim’s main priority in real estate is to help those in his community – partnering with Curbio to renovate this listing made that goal much less complicated.
Curbio provides me with a tool that allows me to help serve my clients. It feels good to see success and to see clients fulfill their dream. That is filling to me.”Real estate agent, Jim Davich
5. Finally, we have to show off this beautiful Riverside, CA listing. Corcoran Global Living agent Patricia Parks turned to Curbio to tackle everything from painting the kitchen cabinets to repairing the roof. With fresh paint and new luxury vinyl tile flooring throughout, this home sold for $150k more than the as-is price and put $83k of profit in the sellers’ pockets.
With Curbio’s turnkey, pay-at-closing solution, these real estate agents and their clients could get their listings sold faster and for top dollar. Submit your free, no-obligation estimate today to see how you can get the most out of your next listing.